Top Notch Lawyers in Punjab and Haryana High Court for Criminal Appeal

asked 2018-12-25 04:09:10 -0500

PaulaBelue gravatar image

The landlord or the tenant, as the case may be, shall be deemed to have ceased to occupy the building only if he has allowed it to be occupied by top legal in Chandigarh any person who is not a member of his family. This direction was challenged by Sri Gupta in Civil Appeal No. This appeal came to be disposed of on December 9, 1991 by this Court by an order which is extracted below: In respect of interim order, the Court observed that the order dated 15th December, 1983 shall stand revived provided the flat in the Som Vihar had not been allotted.

best chandigarh law firm

edit retag flag offensive close delete